Become a Corporate Sponsor
Why Partner with Colorado Ocean Coalition (COCO)?
Your partnership contribution directly funds COCO’s programs that drive sustainable consumer culture. By participating with COCO in co-marketing initiatives and donor campaigns, your company benefits by aligning its brand with a socially responsible non-profit organization. Every day, more and more buyers choose brands that engender sustainable business practices, biodegradable product bases, and a healthy lifestyle. COCO reaches these customers in every-day decision making processes and environments – school, dining, shopping, and potentially film and TV.
COCO’s goals include partnering with companies committed to sustainable product lines, launching the highly acclaimed and nationally accredited Ocean Ambassador’s Program, Ocean Ranger Volunteer Training, reaching youth through relevant science curriculum throughout public/private school systems, and the Watershed Community Initiative. All these non-profit efforts are aimed to raise consumers’ awareness and change their buying habits. Your company and brand could be part of this cultural shift.
How Partnering with COCO Benefits Your Corporation
As a non-profit we rely on support from diverse funding sources, including businesses like yours. We understand that the dollars you spend should bring maximum benefits to your organization. Thus, we expend every effort with our corporate partners to ensure that our relationship works to the greatest possible mutual benefit.
Corporate Social Responsibility Increases Brand Visibility and Marketing Opportunities
- Partnerships with COCO enable mutual benefits of marketing opportunities in the form of enhancing overall brand image, co-branding, endorsements, sponsorships, website visibility, and word of mouth.
- Featured corporations have the additional value of customized co-branded campaigns flexibly suited to achieve your organization’s marketing objectives.
Corporate Social Responsibility Increases employee Engagement & Productivity*
- Employees want engagement opportunities: 73% said they wish their company would do more to support a cause or social issue – what better way than to meaningfully engage your employees and even their families in COCO’s unique approach in saving the ocean.
- Employee engagement can generate greater pride, loyalty and passion toward the company’s mission, which can increase productivity by up to 43%.
- 92% say they feel a strong sense of loyalty to their company (vs. 61% for those who are not involved in employee engagement opportunities).
- Ultimately, partnering with COCO gives your employees pride that they helped develop a healthier, more sustainable Boulder – and global market.
Corporate Social Responsibility Enhances Reputation*
- 85% of Americans say they have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about.
- 59% of Americans stated that a company’s commitment to a social issue is important when deciding in which stocks or mutual funds to invest.
- 69% said it is important when deciding where to work.
Thank you for your Corporate Partnership. Please accept COCO’s gratitude in choosing sustainable business practices that impact our oceans for generations to come.
*Each statistical citation provided through Front Range Source, non-profit consulting agency